FACULTY POSITIONS IN NEGOTIATION/SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES/MANAGEMENT/ORGANIZA
Groupe ESC Clermont, CLERMONT-FERRAND
Enseignement Ressources Humaines Commerce
Présentation de l'établissement
The Groupe ESC Clermont is a member of the Chapter of the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and is accredited ACCSB
With around 40 teaching and research faculty members, and a large network of expert partners, the school aims to guide and develop its students in Undergraduate and Graduate Programs or in Executive Education toward high-level positions through partnerships with major firms and an extensive range of double diplomas or certifications in France as well as around the world. The Groupe ESC Clermont has also been increasing Executive Education activities.
The Groupe ESC Clermont is co-founder of the Centre de Recherche Clermontois en Gestion et Management (CRCGM EA3849) with the University of Clermont Auvergne and sets challenging goals of intellectual contributions with regards to its educational projects and major economic partners.
The school is located in the very center of Clermont-Ferrand, a student city renowned for its quality of life as well as cultural and sports vitality. It offers a great place to work and live, very conducive to personal, family and professional fulfillment.
Groupe ESC Clermont develops its faculty through the recruitment of professors showing a significant capacity for publication as well as proven experience in teaching at both undergraduate and graduate level, in the following fields: Digital Marketing/E-business, Negotiation/Sales/Business Development, Management and Human resources.
We are looking for faculty who wish to invest in a school on a human scale, with a strong identity, based on the quality of teaching, the proximity between faculty and students, and multiple strong ties with the local ecosystem.
Description du poste
The professors will join the teaching departments of “Innovation et Développement” or “Humanités, Organisation et Management” and are expected to:
• Ensure teaching in undergraduate and graduate programs (and executive programs according to applicant’s profile), both in French and in English
• Coach students in projects, internships and "work and training" missions.
• Coordinate courses in interaction with permanent faculty as well as part-time faculty.
• Drive research projects in line with the research tracks of the CRCGM, publish and participate in the diffusion of the research products.
• Engage in internal and external group work.
• Contribute to the promotion of the School.
Full-time position (5 days/week) based in Clermont-Ferrand.
Appointment and salary to be defined according to profile and experience.
Profil recherché / Compétences requises
Significant experience, professional as well as academic, preferably in a Grande Ecole
- Fluent English
- She/he masters the French language
- Doctorate or Ph.D.; publications in national and international journals
- Real interest for pedagogy, quality of adaptation, ability to teach to different audiences undergraduate/graduate as well as executive levels, both in French and English
- Close to firms and practitioners with whom you are able to network
- Involved, attentive to the accompaniment of students to success
- Open-minded, curious, with an entrepreneurial sense, ready to invest in new projects in pedagogy, research, or new activities with a collaborative spirit
- Sense of responsibility and shared commitment, interested in investing and contributing to the development and reputation of the School
- Experience in Executive education and/or consultancy, successful managerial responsibilities (of projects, departments, programs, research…) will be appreciated.
Two positions are available:
• PROFESSOR IN NEGOTIATION/SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• PROFESSOR IN HUMAN RESOURCES/ MANAGEMENT/ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
Documents à transmettre
Thank you to send us:
- a detailed CV
- a cover letter
- two letters of recommendation or the name of two referees
- three recent intellectual contributions, mainly articles
- two teaching evaluations
Please send these elements by email to Nathalie Soler, Assistante Direction Faculté, firstname.lastname@example.org