Evénements de gestion18/06/2021
VEGAN FINANCE WEBINAR "From Animal Welfare Awareness to Vegan Finance"
The first ESSEC Vegan Finance Webinar introduces the integration of animal welfare and veganism in finance.
The following topics will be addressed: definition of veganism, importance of the vegan market, vegan ratings, vegan consulting, inclusion of animal-welfare in ESG, animal-welfare financing, impact investing with vegan active funds and vegan ETFs.
PROGRAM OF THE WEBINAR
- 1:00 pm: Welcoming message by Véronique Buisson, ESSEC Professor of Finance and Webinar Organizer
- 1:10 pm: "Introduction to Veganism and The Vegan Society" - Louisianna Waring, The Vegan Society
- 1:20 pm: "Understanding the Vegan Marketplace" - David Pannell, Vegan Business Tribe
- 1:40 pm: "Vegan Rating Methodology and Challenges" - Van Dinh Tran, Vegan Finance
- 2:10 pm: "How to Include Animal Welfare in the E of ESG?" - Olivia Blanchard, Les Acteurs de la Finance Responsable
- 2:45 pm: Break
- 3:00 pm: "Investing in the Protein Transformation" - Robert Boer, Blue Horizon
- 3:30 pm: "The US Vegan Climate ETF and Upcoming Vegan World Index" - Claire Smith, Beyond Investing
More information here