The FNEGE Business Club brings together companies and organizations that are interested in management science teaching and research in France.
The FNEGE Business Club is a think tank for management teaching and research. It constitutes a place for discussion and cooperation between the business world and the academic world.
The aim of the Club is to:
- Bring the academic and professional worlds closer together
- Leverage French management research to boost innovation for companies
Benefits of being a member of the FNEGE Business Club:
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in French research on business administration and management science by receiving FNEGE publications and news.
- Finding specialists and guest speakers in the field of management (marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, CSR, etc.) for conferences, training programs, presentations in companies.
- Co-constructing specific projects on current managerial issues (employer’s brand, diversity, new forms of working, impacts, etc.).