FNEGE and Business Science Institute are launching an innovative program aiming to help DBA graduates increasing their academic and managerial impacts.
The aim is to support doctors in managerial sciences towards the publishing of articles in academic journals.
Considering the sanitary crisis, the program has been postponed and restructured. It will begin online in September 2021 and finished face to face in Paris in May 2022
10 half-day online seminars every 2 weeks, beginning Saturday September 11th, from September 2021 to January 2022 from 1pm to 4 pm (Paris GMT+2 time)
- 1. How to write an academic article
- 2. How to produce an article from a DBA thesis
- 3. Finding the right references
- 4. Framing, checking and evaluation of existing data
- 5. Presenting outcomes
- 6. “New hot topics in Management “ #1
- 7. “New hot topics in Management “ #2
- 8. “Meet the editors” #1
- 9. “Meet the editors” #2
- 10. Completing and sending a paper to reviewers
+ 2 one-day face to face seminars in Paris at the FNEGE headquarters, 2 Avenue Hoche - 75008 Paris :May 6th-7th, 2022
Language of instruction:
Depending on the author and the targeted journal.
Any ranked by FNEGE journal may be targeted
the DBA doctors attend seminars and benefit from one-to-one coaching with a professor.
- Online registered seminars and individual follow-up: starting in September 2021
- Face to face 2 days seminar in Paris in May 2022
- Periodic meeting (online) with a co-author experimented Professor
Certificate delivered by BSI, FNEGE and a French University.
Certificate will be obtain if an article has been submitted to a selected journal.
Selection process (online application only to send to email@example.com):
- Abstract of the applicant's DBA/PhD thesis
- Application fees: € 150 (link to payment page)
- Tuition fees: € 4.900 (link to payment page)
- Programme start: September 2011