Adjunct Professors (intervenants vacataires) 2 Selective Tracks of the Grande Ecole Programme M1/M2
Ecole de Management de Normandie, PARIS
Présentation de l'établissement
The School and its research and teaching environment
EM Normandie was established in 1871 as one of the first Grandes Ecoles, and has since been considered as a reference among French business schools. It is accredited by AACSB International, Bsis, and its Grande Ecole Programme is also accredited by EFMD EQUIS. EM Normandie has been ranked 71th place with its “Grande Ecole” programme in the Financial Times. Over 4 000 students and trainees attend its programs on its five campuses in Le Havre, Caen, Paris, Oxford and Dublin.
EM Normandie is one of the oldest established French business schools with a portfolio of 16 programs, including 6 taught in English and 2 training institutes. The EM Normandie mission has been defined to educate the managers of tomorrow, as responsible executives prepared to lead change in a cross-cultural environment. EM Normandie promotes the intellectual contributions of its faculty (76 core faculty members in May 2019), whether academic or applied, to guaranty high added value in the educational process of all its students.
Description du poste
The position and its requirements
EM Normandie is seeking adjunct professors (intervenants vacataires) for teaching in our Grande Ecole Programme in two selective tracks at graduate level (15-25 students). The courses are located in our Paris campus and will be delivered in English or French as indicated below :
Master in Strategy & Inclusive Growth Management - English
• Strategic renewal and implementation
• M&A and strategic alliances
• KPI Management
• Due Diligence
• Corporate finance
• Business Case development
• Complex issue analysis and problem-solving
Master in Digital Strategy and Innovation - English (preferably) or French
• Project Management (PMBOK, PRINCE2)
• Business Process Modeling and Management (UML, BPMN, TQM, Lean Management, etc)
• Supply chain management and industry 4.0
Profil recherché / Compétences requises
Job qualifications : Candidates with either:
1) An academic profile : PhD from an accredited institution and an established record of excellence in teaching and research within the relevant discipline
2) A professional profile : Master's level degree from a leading institution and a significant professional experience in terms of duration and responsibility linked to the teaching discipline
Teaching duties mainly include the preparation and delivery of courses in collaboration with the academic directors, and the management of students’ assessment (defining the subject and marking students’ works).
Candidates should have a passion for sharing their knowledge and engaging their students.
Documents à transmettre
The recruitment process
Candidates should submit a detailed curriculum vitae, a cover letter and recent teaching evaluations (if available). To facilitate the processing of your application, would you please identify your documents as follows: "SURNAME_Name_document" (ex: WELCH_Elon_CV), and indicate in the subject line of your email the targeted course. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
Depending on the targeted courses, qualified candidates need to send their application package by email to :
- Master in Strategy and Inclusive Growth Management : Sébastien Picard, academic director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master in Digital Strategy and Innovation : Patrick Loux, academic director: email@example.com