Multiple Full-Time Positions in Accounting, Marketing, OB, OT, Strategy, Supply Chain IS
Rennes School of Business, Rennes
Enseignement Marketing Systèmes d'Information Finance Entrepreneuriat
Présentation de l'établissement
Rennes SB is a fast-growing institution providing undergraduate and graduate education to more than 4,500 students from all over the world. A triple accredited institution (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA), Rennes SB is the most international business school in France and one of the most multicultural of its kind, with a Faculty that is 95% non-French, coming from 40 different countries. Our student body consists of 55% international students coming from more than 70 countries, making it the perfect job environment for international faculty.
Our Program Portfolio includes a full range of international programs: PhD, DBA, EMBA, MBA, specialized Masters, Programme Grande École (PGE) and Bachelor’s Degree. English is the main working and teaching language at the School, as the vast majority of programs are taught entirely in English.
Description du poste
Due to its strong growth, Rennes School of business has multiple permanent faculty positions open at the Senior Lecturer, Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor level – in the Pedagogical profile – in the following areas:
Management & Organization (Ref: M&O20):
– Project management including contact and coordination with businesses and associations to identify projects for students.
– Law, CSR or research methods is welcomed, but not a prerequisite.
- Statistics and research methods
Strategy & Innovation (Ref: S&I20)
– Entrepreneurship, including small business management, creativity, entrepreneurial processes and cognition
– Introduction to strategy
– Experience in program management in the area of entrepreneurship, innovation and strategy. Industry experience in the field of entrepreneurship or consulting is not required, but is considered as an asset.
Finances & Accounting (Ref: F&A20):
– International Financial Reporting
– International Taxation
– Advanced Accounting and Consolidation
– Financial economics
Marketing (Ref: MKT20):
– Luxury marketing
– Advertising, digital advertising, and ecommerce
– Marketing of innovation, marketing of new products
– B2B marketing and negotiation in a B2B context
– Pricing, retail and distribution management, merchandizing
Supply Chain Management (Ref: SCM20):
– Statistical modeling, time series analysis and forecasting models
– Logistics, distribution networks and transportation
– Inventory management, stochastic optimization of supply chains
– Revenue management
– Green supply chain, green operations, reverse logistics, and/or closed loop supply chain
Information Systems (Ref: IS20):
– Big data analytics
– Programming for data analytics (R, Python, Java, etc)
– Data visualization (Tableau, etc)
– Green IT, IT applications for sustainable operations, and supply chain management
– IT management, IS implementation, and advanced topics in IT or IS management
– Management of information systems
More in general, we are particularly interested across all disciplines in faculty focusing on agribusiness, AI-based business, managing and organizing in a complex world, and green and demand-driven supply chain.
Starting date is Sept 2020, but an earlier start could be negotiated.
Profil recherché / Compétences requises
We are looking for motivated, dynamic, high-potential candidates with the following characteristics:
• Doctoral degree in a business-related field from an internationally recognized institution (e.g., EQUIS, AACSB) is desirable, but not a requirement;
• Excellence in teaching with a particular focus on learning-centered classrooms and active student engagement;
• Experience in developing cutting edge course material;
• Experience with or willingness to developing case studies;
• Willingness to contribute to the development and growth of Rennes SB;
• Ability to deliver quality courses in English within the discipline one is hired for (teaching evaluations required, but prior knowledge of French is not a requirement);
• Proactive and collegial attitude towards colleagues, academic departments, and Rennes SB as a whole.
We highly value quality teaching, especially contributions to excellence and innovation in pedagogy (including e-learning). Service to the development of Rennes SB as well as to the practitioner and academic communities are also important elements of what we are looking for in our future faculty members.
Documents à transmettre
Screening of applications is ongoing and will continue until the positions are filled. The application package consists of a cover letter, curriculum vitae (with the names and contact information of at least three referees), teaching statement (clearly outlining innovative pedagogical approaches), representative intellectual contributions (maximum 3; i.e. book chapters, case studies, etc), teaching evaluations, and any record of services to the research, academic, and business communities. Please merge all the information in a single .pdf document bearing the candidate’s last name and the code indicated above (i.e. M&O20, S&I20, F&A20, MKT20, SCM20, or IS20, respectively), and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The three recommendation letters should be sent directly by the referees to the same email address.
For any question, feel free to contact us (email@example.com)
Our website is www.rennes-sb.fr