Assistant or Associate professor in Human Resources Management / Organizational Behavior (HRM/OB)
Enseignement Ressources Humaines Stratégie
Présentation de l'établissement
Audencia Business School invites applications for a full-time Assistant or Associate Professor in Human Resource Management/Organizational Behavior (expected start date 1 September 2020). Review of application will commence immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
Audencia Business School holds Triple AACSB EQUIS and AMBA accreditation and is one of the top European business schools based in Nantes, France. Audencia offers a wide range of programs, including BBA, Masters/MSc, MBA, Doctorate and Executive Education Programs, and counts over 120 core faculty members from 25 countries.
Our campus is located in Nantes, a mid-sized city in western France, serviced by an international airport and 2 hours away from Paris by train. Bustling with cultural and social events, the sandy Atlantic coastline an hour’s drive away to the west, and rolling vineyards and castles to the east, Nantes is the ideal city to live in. With more than 1,330 companies based in the city, Nantes also boasts a rich economic and industrial identity.
The school offers French courses to non-French speaking faculty. There are a number of benefits including an individual research budget, an annual call for significant research funding by our foundation, research bonuses, performance-based bonuses for other activities, and medical coverage.
Description du poste
The successful applicant will join Audencia’s Management Department.
His/her main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the school’s research excellence in the fields of Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior. Candidates’ research interests should be in close connection with those of current members of the Management department.
• Designing, leading, and delivering courses in graduate programs (Master and MSc) and eventually post-graduate programs (MBA, Executive students) in Human Resource Management / Organizational Behavior.
• Coordinating a final year program of students specializing in Human Resource Management.
Profil recherché / Compétences requises
The candidate must:
• Hold a PhD
• Have a strong publication record or publication potential in top-ranked international journals
• Commit to the development of both research and pedagogical activities at Audencia
• Demonstrate evidence of excellence in high-level teaching in English and in French
Documents à transmettre
Electronic applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest April 24, 2020. The application packet must include the following documents addressed to Dr André Sobczak, Associate Dean for Faculty and Research. Please cite the reference number REF. MGT03 in the subject line of your application:
• Application letter
• Curriculum vitae
• Sample of 2 selected publications
• Information regarding previous teaching experience
Informal inquiries about the position can be sent to: Thibaut Bardon, Head of Research for the Management Department (email@example.com) or Emmanuelle Bernardin, Head of Pedagogy - Management: (firstname.lastname@example.org).