NEOMA Business School, Rouen
Administratif Comptabilité Finance Autre
Présentation de l'établissement
NEOMA Business School is one of top-tier business schools in France. Our mission is to train and support future managers and entrepreneurs to provide responsible leadership that goes beyond current dominant models of business and leadership. We develop empowering management through world-class rigorous and relevant research that inspires our teaching and learning experiences, reaching all of our stakeholders.
NEOMA Business School is one of the few elite business schools in the world with triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA). With our three campuses in France (Champagne-Ardenne, Normandy and Paris), we offer the ideal balance between the French savoir-vivre and ready access to the heart of business in Europe. If you are looking to push the frontiers of knowledge in your discipline, and are committed to sharing this knowledge with our stakeholders, you will find NEOMA Business School an ideal place to advance your career.
Description du poste
You hold a Master degree or are a PhD student in Management, you are highly skilled and motivated: become a Research Assistant at NEOMA Business School and provide assistance to the Faculty in research activities.
Main activities :
• Collect data
• Manage and maintain databases
• Help keep tracked legislative and regulatory updates
• Assist with literature reviews and prepare materials for presentations
Part-time fixed-term contract of 12 months in Rouen.
Profil recherché / Compétences requises
You have :
• A Master degree or are a PhD student in Management
• Strong analytical skills
You are :
• Familiar with academic databases
• Interested in topics at the interface between finance, accounting and law
• Fluent in English and in French
Documents à transmettre
Interested candidates should send :
- Cover letter explaining your motivation for the position
- Transcripts of related coursework
- Optional, but encouraged: writing sample(s) (master thesis, research papers, …)
to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The position will remain open until it is filled.
Shortlisted applicants will have an interview.