Postdoctoral Research Fellow
NEOMA Business School, Rouen
Administratif Logistique Transport
Présentation de l'établissement
NEOMA Business School participates in various R&D projects as part of the activities of its international research institute specialized in transport and supply chain «MOBIS». The MOBIS Institute is recognized for its expertise, its national and international network, its multidisciplinary approach and its collaborative projects.
Description du poste
• Participation with the MOBIS team and other academic partners, in the current projects exploring the interactions between productive and distributive organizations, transport and regional development based on literature review, qualitative and quantitative methods.
• Establishment, organization of databases on freight transport and using these data bases to make simulations, statistical analysis, and econometric models.
• Writing academic papers in PRJ and reports.
• Participation in scientific meetings (technical exchanges, seminars, international conferences).
Type of contract: min 12-month, to be filled as soon as possible
Profil recherché / Compétences requises
• Skills in the field of the socio-economics of transport, logistics and supply chain
• autonomy, rigorous and respect for working methods
• Writing skills (co-writing academic articles, etc.)
• Fluency in English, French will be appreciated
• Doctoral student (close to the PhD dissertation defense) / PhD in economy, economic geography, transport, logistics, supply chain management.
Documents à transmettre
CV accompanied by a recent academic publication and/or, for candidates who have obtained their doctorate within the last 2 years, the defense report.