Finance d’Entreprise et Finance de Marché
ESDES, the business school of UCLy (Catholic University of Lyon), holds the AACSB accreditation and EFMD accreditation for its Master in Management Program. ESDES is ranked 86st on Financial Times business schools ranking.
With two campuses (Lyon and Annecy), ESDES offers a broad range of business and management programs at undergraduate (bachelors) and graduate levels (MiM, MSc). As part of UCLy, ESDES also offers double degree programs with the Faculty of Philosophy, the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Science.
Based on distinctive values, ESDES trains students to become responsible and committed managers who innovate and implement actions for the sustainable performance of companies.
Faculty is highly qualified and international (37%, 15 nationalities). Our faculty members are dedicated to research that is transformative and impactful on four main areas:
– Social responsibility and ethical transformation of organizations
– Finance and corporate governance in a sustainable environment
– Economy and management of sustainable innovations
– Sustainable marketing and consumer insights
Lyon is the most attractive French metropolis at the time of the ecological transition, both for its living environment and for its economic dynamism.
Annecy offers an exceptional natural environment, a privileged geographical location, and an authentic charm: Annecy is renowned for its way of life! The city is located in the heart of the Haute-Savoie region, itself at the crossroads of France, Switzerland and Italy.
Please visit the website for further details about the school and the research center.
The department of Finance is seeking to fill in two faculty positions (Lyon or Annecy) to maintain and develop its reputation for excellence in research and high-quality teaching.
In view of its current development, ESDES is opening 2 full-time positions as
1. Assistant or Associate Professor in Financial analysis, accounting, management control, …
2. Assistant or Associate Professor in Green finance, impact finance, …
The main responsibilities of the appointee include the following:
– Conducting research and publishing in journals in the FNEGE/ABS lists,
– Teaching in various levels using innovative pedagogy (French & English)
– Capacity to coordinate courses
– Engage and participate in ESDES’s activities and school life
Candidates should hold a Ph.D. from a leading institution (accredited AACSB or EQUIS) and have an established record of excellence in teaching (English) and research within the advertised discipline.
If you feel the positions correspond to your profile, please apply by sending us the following:
– Cover letter
– Curriculum vitae, including 2 references for contact
– List your last 5 years published papers ranking using FNEGE and ABS quality guides
– Up to 3 most representative papers
– Phd Report and copy of your PhD diploma
– Teaching evaluations
Applications must be sent by email before February 10th 2022 to email@example.com.
For further details, feel free to contact the Academic Affairs office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The positions should be filled by April 2023 & September 2023.