Full time professor position in entrepreneurship
EBS Paris, Paris
Présentation de l'établissement
Since 1967, EBS Paris has been a pioneer in international business education. Today, our pioneering spirit is stronger than ever, as we train the next generation of global business leaders: entrepreneurs who embrace new cultures, new technology and new ways of thinking.
EBS Paris prepares agile managers for tomorrow’s challenges by nurturing their passion for Entrepreneurship, Digital, Innovation, and Creativity in an international environment.
Description du poste
EBS Paris is seeking applicants for an open professor position (teaching and research) in Entrepreneurship beginning on September 1, 2018. The position is based in Paris (France), on the Eiffel Campus in the 15th arrondissement. This opening position is in relation with the development of the academic program and research activities in entrepreneurship in line with the mission of the school. The successful candidate shows high potential in research and possesses a good track record in teaching.
The successful candidate is expected to:
• Teach in undergraduate and graduate program, both in French and in English
• Publish in ranked journals
• Develop research projects and partnerships in the field of entrepreneurship
• Coach students in projects, internships and "work and training" missions.
• Coordinate courses in interaction with permanent faculty as well as part-time faculty.
• Participate in the diffusion of the research outputs.
• Engage in EBS community.
• Contribute to the promotion of the School
Profil recherché / Compétences requises
• PhD in Entrepreneurship or a related field.
• Ability to deliver excellent teaching.
• Ability to teach in English.
• Strong potential in research
• Ability to work and network with firms and practitioners
• Committed and open-minded, ready to invest in new project with team spirit
Full-time position (5 days/week)
Appointment and salary to be defined according to profile and experience
Documents à transmettre
Candidates send to "MILLET Anne"
1) A cover letter
2) A detailed curriculum vitae
3) A brief research and teaching statement
4) A research paper in progress
5) Recent teaching evaluations (if available)
To facilitate the processing of your application, would you please candidates send the files to "MILLET Anne"
- name your files as follows: "SURNAME_Name_document type" (ex: JOBS_Steve_CV)
- indicate in the subject line of your email “Recruitment Entrepreneurship”.