Appels à communications10/10/2021
DIGITAL INNOVATION & FINANCING Conference (DIF)
3rd International Conference on Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Financing
December 20-22, 2021, Lyon, France
The scientific committee invites to submit a paper in various areas of Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Financing (DIF-2021) for a physical presentation at INSEEC U., Lyon Campus, or an on-line presentation (hybrid mode).
Lyon, has been ranked as the most attractive city in France (capital of Gaul, capital of gastronomy, boasts a Unesco heritage site…).
The DIF-2021, organized by the INSEEC Business School (FR), John Molson School of Business, (Concordia University, CA), University of Jilin (CN) in collaboration with AIMS and AEI, will be an excellent networking opportunity for academics, doctoral students and practitioners to present new research results, and discuss current and challenging issues in their disciplines.
The main tracks of the conference are the following (non-exhaustive):
- Digital transformation, Strategy and Competitiveness of firms
- Digital Marketing
- Management of digital innovation and Organizational impacts
- Protection and development of digital innovations, Patents, Open innovation
- Digital Technologies
- Digital innovation and Business model
- Digital innovation and Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship
- Digital innovation and Knowledge management
- Dynamics and growth strategy of digital firms
- Human Resources and Digital
- E-learning, e-education and e-pedagogy
- Financing of digital innovations
- Electronic markets and Trading platforms
- FinTech and Alternative Finance (crowdfunding, P2P lending)
- Governance and Financing of High Tech firms
- Digital finance, money, banking, and insurance: Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Blockchain, future of payments, e-banking, e-finance, AssurTech...
Keynote Speaker :Prof. David B. Audretsch, Indiana University
Interested contributors should submit preferably full papers in PDF files (in English or French), but extended abstracts (1,000 to 1,500 words) may also be considered if they show considerable promise, no later than October 10, 2021 through the conference website.
Paper Submission Procedure :
Please visit the website for detailed information: dif2021.sciencesconf.org